Friday, September 22, 2006

Jim's "The cozy up it's time for fall MI-5"

1. Do you have any favorite foods or drinks that you like in the fall?

I always think about apple cider, of course, and peanut butter spread inside a plain donut. I think that maybe comes from the "donut on a string" game that I used to play at Halloween time as a kid. And, of course, I always look forward to Thanksgiving Dinner (which will be spent in Lyncburg, VA this year).

2. Do you have any favorite activities that you do in the fall?

I really like to go apple picking, but we don't really do it that often. The fall is Dwane's absolute busiest time of the year, so we don't really get to do a whole lot. I always get in the mood to plant some flower bulbs, but when it comes right down to it, I hate gardening. When I win the megabucks, that's the first thing I'm going to do. Hire a gardner. And a maid.

3. Tell us of a favorite memory or even a few from fall.

This sounds awful to say know, but I remember having an old boyfriend (JK) in the fall of 1991. We used to take long walks around his neighborhood during the fall evenings. I really enjoyed the fresh fall air. I'm sure that I have more wonderful fall memories, but that's what I can remember off the top of my head.

4. Do you have anything you want to accomplish this fall?

Actually making it through the bus tour of Tennesee without having a breakdown. I'm very much looking forward to it, but I do dread being without Dwane and the kids.

5. Tell us one thing you love and one thing you hate about fall.

Love the crisp air. Hate the first day of school (means I have to get up at 5:30 AM).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Previous Posts