Monday, September 18, 2006

Here's our supper menu for this week:

Monday: Swiss Chicken (chicken breasts, topped with Swiss cheese, cream of chicken soup, and stove-top stuffing), Creamed Corn, Green Beans, Apples. Interestingly, I have made Swiss Chicken before, only I called it "Catholic Chicken". I called it that because the recipe came from the St. Bernard's Catholic Church Cookbook that my former boss, Jim, gave me.

Tuesday: Chicken Fried Rice, Edamame (I was supposed to buy frozen Edamame, but I couldn't find it, So we're just skipping this part), Watermelon

Wednesday: Buttermilk Pancakes (from scratch), Bacon, and Cantaloupe.

Thursday: Spaghetti & Meatballs, Garlic Bread (Eben's request)

Friday: Grilled Cheese Sandwiches, Pringles, Baby Carrots & Dip

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you had Edamame? Yuck. To me they taste like lima beans...which I also don't like.

2:41 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Previous Posts