Thursday, August 17, 2006

Billy Rhythm's MI-5:

I don't know what inspired this, but let's talk about pet peeves! You know, those little things that are really not important, but still drive you crazy. Tell me about your pet peeves:

1) At the office

Excuses about why things aren't done, or excuses about why someone can't do the work.

2) In the bathroom

Dirty underwear and wet towels left on the floor. How difficult is it to hang the towels and put your underwear in the hamper????

3) In the kitchen

When someone takes the last papertowel and doesn't put a new roll on the holder. (This is the same thing with the toilet paper in bathroom, too.)

And this one is purely selfish--but if you want to use a knife that does not go into the dishwasher, then wash the knife when you're done and put it away. I only use cheapo knives that I can just throw in the dishwasher. I'm too lazy to wash anything by hand.

4) From someone important in your life

Using the debit card 10 times during the week, and then handing me a big ole handful of receipts for ME to put in the checkbook. If you're going to "save up" your receipts, then you put them in the checkbook! Drives me nuts! I hate the debit card anyway. When the bank statement comes, all of the checks are listed by their check number, which makes it very easy to mark as "cleared" in the checkbook. Debit card transactions, however, seem to take forever to find in the register. Not all transactions clear the account on the same day. Some can take 3 or 4 days.

5) On the road

Tailgating. Not using directionals. Leaving trash in the car when you come back from a trip and not taking it to the house to put in the garbage. I'm guilty of this, too.

1 Comments:

Blogger joshua said...

Loved your text. And loved your name too "Lisa". I imagine Homer saying it with so much love!!!

7:27 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Previous Posts