ONE OF THOSE FILL-INS
1. What time did you get up this morning? 6:15 AM
2. How do you like your steak? medium rare
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? It was a family movie re-release this past summer with Caleb. I can't remember the name.
4. What is your favorite TV show? Hard to pick just one...Some favorites are “Say Yes to the Dress”, “The View”, “The Bachelor”, and “House Hunters”. Most of the TV I watch has been recorded, and then I watch it while exercising.
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? Here.
6. What did you have for breakfast? So far, only coffee. Yesterday I had some ham and Cream of Wheat.
7. What is your favorite cuisine? Mom's.
8. What foods do you dislike? Most vegetables---especially Harvard Beets.
9. Favorite Place to Eat? Sonic, Cracker Barrel
10. Favorite dressing? Low-Fat Ranch
11. What are your favorite clothes? Hand-Me-Downs :)
12. Where would you visit if you had the chance? The place of my ancestors...I'm not really sure where that is, although it's probably somewhere in Europe.
13. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? 1/2 Full (usually)
14. Where would you want to retire? A really big RV following the Nascar schedule with some sort of ministry.
15. Favorite time of day? Bedtime
16. Where were you born? Rockland, Maine
17. What is your favorite sport to watch? Nascar
18. Bird watcher? Not really, although my Dad loved to.
19. Are you a morning person or a night person? morning
20. Pets? I have a cat named Maggie. Dwane has a Yorkie-Mix named Benji, and Eben has a black cat named Snuggles. We also have a guinea pig named Mimi. I guess we all claim her from time to time.
21. Any new and exciting news that you'd like to share? Most of the exciting stuff I know is confidential so I can't share it.
22.What did you want to be when you were little? A Patient Account Manager like my Dad.
23. What is your best childhood memory? I have so many! I was one of those kids that was truly blessed with an amazing childhood. One of my favorites, though, is watching the Miss America pageants with my grandmother. We always had “cardboard pizzas” and cinnamon buns (from a can) as a snack. We always watched to see who had jiggly thighs. (I think she wanted me to realize that even the most beautiful women are not perfect.)
24. Are you a cat or dog person? cat
25. Are you married? Over 15 years
26. Always wear your seat belt? Yes
27. Been in a car accident? A deer ran into me once. Does that count?
28. Any pet peeves? Lots. New toilet paper rolls that are “glued shut” is a big one.
29. Favorite pizza topping? Hamburger, Green Pepper and Onion. Yes! Veggies! I'm learning!
30. Favorite Flower? Pink Carnations and Yellow Roses
31. Favorite ice cream? Mocha Chip from Dormans
32. Favorite fast food restaurant? Sonic
33. How many times did you fail your driver's test? Twice
34. From whom did you get your last email? Facebook
35. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Wal-Mart
36. Do anything spontaneous lately? No. I never do anything spontaneous.
37. Like your job? Yes
38. Broccoli? Not alone, but I'll eat it in a casserole or with cheese.
39. What was your favorite vacation? VA Beach and Lynchburg/Appomattox with Dwane, Mom, and Dad; Pigeon Forge, TN with Mom (Bus Trip); and our Honeymoon (Poconos/Disney World) was really good, too.
40. Last person you went out to dinner with? Tim Horton's Drive-Through with Alice???
41. What are you listening to right now? Channel 6 Morning News
42. What is your favorite color? Pink
43. How many tattoos do you have? none
44. What time did you finish this quiz? 6:51 AM.
45. Coffee Drinker? Yes, two cups every morning. I like it weak. The coffee is more or less just a way to warm up the flavored creamer.