Friday, August 11, 2006

Billy Rhythm's MI-5:

Billy says:

Ah, yes, MI-5 time. And it's my turn to think up some sould searchin', earth shatterin' questions. I thought I would do some questions on stress, but I couldn't come up with five. So I figured I do a one through five theme. Here they be:

1) What one movie makes you say "I hope I never waste another two hours on that again"?

I think it was called "The New World" or something like that. It was a Pocahontas movie. Incredibly boring. I love all things Pocahontas, but this was terrible. For the longest time, I couldn't even tell which character was which, and I think I know the Pocahontas story fairly well. Maybe I had a problem because I slept through the middle of the movie. I had wanted to see this movie so bad, and it was such a disappointment.

2) Stretch your left and and your right hand out to your side. What two things do you touch?

On my left I can touch a kitchen chair. Caleb brought it in the computer room so that he would have a place to sit and watch TV. (I was occupying the computer chair, and he wanted a chair of his own.) On my right, I can touch the file cabinet that holds my clients' files.

3) You're being roasted at the Friar's Club. What three comedians are at the head table with you?

Boy. I really don't know comedians. I guess I'd have to say Billy Rhythm, Bill Cosby, and either Caroline Rhea or Rosie O'Donnell. (I think Rosie is funnier, but honestly, I have a hard time getting by some of her political views. She's very hard-nosed about what she believes in. Which isn't necessarily a bad thing, but she just doesn't believe in the same things I do.)

4) You're making supper for someone special in your life. What four things (entree, side, vegetable, dessert) do you prepare?

Well, my someone special is my husband, Dwane. What are his favorite things? For the entree, I'd pick surf-n-turf: lobster and a good, tender steak. Or, I might pick a seafood platter. Oh, wait a minute. I have to prepare it? Let's stick with the lobster and steak. (Although he'll probably insist on grilling the steak himself.) For the side, I'll use my steamer, which I use ALL THE TIME, especially in the summer. I think I'll make some steamer clams and some corn on the cob from Beth's sweet corn. That takes care of the side and the vegetable. For dessert, I'd try my best to make a four-berry pie with whipped cream. Yes. I think he'd then be full.

5) What five minor things would you change about your current domicile?

NO CLUTTER. NO CLUTTER. NO CLUTTER. NO CLUTTER. NO CLUTTER.

Is that five?

If I have to say five different things, I'd still say no clutter. Then I'd say I'd like to have the floor-board finished in the new room so that I can get my scrapbook stuff organized again. For #3, I'd like the windows in the new room finished. They need to have trim, window shades and curtains. (The window shades and curtains were purchased a year ago. I'm waiting for the trim to be put up.) #4 - I'd like Caleb's room emptied out of all of our junk so that he can have his own room. That will cut out a lot of the clutter in the living areas. #5 Can I pick a new bedspread? I'd really like a new bedspread. One that's pretty, but not too girly. One that's soft, but not so soft that the rough spots on my heels catch on it. (Oh! That's gross!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Previous Posts