Friday, February 02, 2007

Sue's Two by Two Mi-5

Sue says:

This MI-5 is from a quiz in a scrapbooking magazine. I was drawn to the Two by Two Quiz because of our 2 1/2 year old twins.

1. What two stores do you frequent most often?

Wal-Mart and Hannaford

2. What are two things you want to do before you die?

Two Serious Things:
Lead another person to salvation in Jesus Christ
See my boys reach adulthood and live happy, healthy lives

Two Not-So-Serious Things:
Do a Build-A-Bear Workshop
Go to the Laura Ingalls Wilder Museum

3. What are two foods you could eat everyday?

Lobster and Mashed Potato

4. What are two everyday things you cannot live without?

Serious:
The Bible
Beth Moore Bible Studies

Less Serious:
My Teddy Bear
TV

Bonus Point - Kindda Serious, Kindda Not Serious:
My refrigerator with the ice and water dispenser

5. What are two things that scare you?

Fire
Death (not because I fear dying, but because I fear leaving my children without their mom)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Previous Posts