Friday, January 19, 2007

I'M TOTALLY, TOTALLY, TOTALLY OFF MY DIET. UGGH!

I had two cups of hot chocolate and a low-fat cookie for breakfast yesterday. No morning snack. For lunch, it was McDonalds. A single hamburger (with no condiments), small fry, and small diet Coke. I went grocery shopping, and was very proud of myself that I stuck to my list. I was really wanting something to eat, but I popped in a piece of gum instead. When I got home, I ate 2 more low-fat cookies. Then I had some leftover pork. And I don't even remember what else. But it seemed like I just didn't stop eating. I know that I had some blade steak and rigatoni for supper. And then I made a pan of fudge!!!!! Oh boy!!!! (And I've already eaten a piece of that this morning.)

I did do a one-mile in-home walk yesterday. Does that count for anything? With everything I ate, I doubt it! I also bought new digital scales and Bob Greene's new book. I need to start reading that, AND FAST!

Think I'll just start over on Monday. I'm sure I've gained back the 2 pounds I lost last week, and then some. I have new Leslie Sansone DVDs on their way, and maybe they'll come in time for my "whole new beginning". Maybe I am an emotional eater. Goodness knows this has been a very emotional week.

2 Comments:

Blogger sizzle said...

what has happened to your posting?

8:17 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just got the same Leslie Sansone "Walk Slim" package in the mail yesterday!

Enjoyed looking at your blog. I've been searching for some that dealt with fitness...although mine doesn't...at least not yet!

6:51 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Previous Posts