Thursday, January 25, 2007

I actually didn't do too bad eating yesterday. And that was without trying to be good. Maybe that's the secret--don't try. :) Anyway, for breakfast, I had two cups of hot chocolate. No morning snack. Lunch was one corned beef sandwich and one slice of that Jello Cheesecake (made with skim milk). For an afternoon snack, I had an individual bag of microwave popcorn. Supper was chicken parmesan and no seconds. Ya Hoo! Dwane loved it, and actually wanted to cook more (it was really quick and easy). I told him that I purposely didn't make enough for seconds to try to help my portion control, so he "backed off" and had a piece of cheesecake instead. I didn't eat dessert, and didn't eat an evening snack. Go me!

This morning, I had one cup of hot chocolate, and then did a 4-mile inhome walk with interval boosted walking (jogging). I then had another cup of hot chocolate, and I just finished a package of Quaker Oatmeal (the kind that advertises being good for your heart). It's got 5 grams of fiber! I'm planning of having a tuna sandwich for lunch, with maybe some lower-fat Pringles. (The Pioneer Club needs Pringles containers.) Supper is steak and probably Rice-a-Roni.

I am now waiting at home for the furnace cleaning guy to show up. He's supposed to be here mid-morning. I was scared to death that he'd show up while I was exercising in my nightie, but I made it. Tomorrow morning we have a guy coming to give us a quote for replacing the glass in our broken living room window. He's supposed to be here sometime between 8:00-11:00 (right in time for exercising). I'm doing so well with getting in my exercising, I hate to stop, but I may have to wait until after he leaves, and hope that I have enough gusto to do it later in the day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Previous Posts