Sunday, February 04, 2007

I don't have too much to say. I have an awful head cold, I think 4th one this season. What's up with that?? Maybe I need to eat more vegetables. Yuck! Maybe I need to turn up the heat. (I usually have it set on 60 degrees, and still run around barefooted!)

As far as my diet goes, well, I didn't necessarily try to eat less or eat better this week. I was conscious of what I ate, though. I exercised for at least 45 minutes 7 out of the last 10 days. I did well with the water intake, except for perhaps the last 2 days. I gained 1 1/2 pounds. BUT, my body fat percentage decreased by about 4%! I guess that's ok. They say muscle weighs more than fat. And, I guess all the exercise would explain that. This week, I plan to do the in-home walking 3x a week, and then resistance training twice a week. I also need to drink more water, and maybe go back to my "diet" frozen dinners for lunch.

Since I don't have anything else exciting to say, I thought I would post my supper menus for the upcoming week.

Monday: Beef Burgandy, Egg Noodles, Green Beans
Tuesday: Pie A La Italian (some kind of pie thing made with Crescent rolls, cheese, hamburg, eggs, and parmesan cheese)
Wednesday: Roast Sticky Chicken (whole chicken in the crockpot, stuffed with onions, and a dry spice rub on top), Brussel Sprouts, Rolls
Thursday: Chicken with Pasta & Broccoli, Garlic Bread
Friday: Beans & Hot Dogs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Previous Posts