Wednesday, October 04, 2006

I neglected to post my menus for this week, so here goes:

Monday: We were supposed to have Bratwurst, Spaetzle, German Potato Salad and Pickled Beets. Since I don't really like any of that, we had a chicken in the crockpot, with potatoes, stuffing, and carrots. (I didn't eat the carrots, of course!)

Tuesday: We had spaghetti & meatballs, courtesy of Ma, Aunt Ginny, and Brian.

Wednesday: Cheddar Chicken Spaghetti, Cucumber and Tomato Salad.

Thursday: Chili Mac and Homemade Cornbread. Maybe a salad. I've been making the salads as "Menus 4 Moms" recommends, but Dwane hasn't been eating it lately. Since I don't eat enough salad to bother with, I'm not sure if I'll make it or not.

Friday: Linguini with Ham & Peas, Steamed Broccoli and Leftover Salad (if I made it to begin with.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Previous Posts