Sunday, September 24, 2006

Here are our menus for this week:

Monday: Easy Chicken Parmesan (bone-in chicken dredged in bread crumbs/parm. cheese/spices, drizzled in butter, and baked; no tomato sauce), Acorn Squash (with brown sugar, butter & salt in the center), Salad

Tuesday: On the road. I'm guessing Burger King in Kennebunkport. I hate Burger King, though. Oh, wait a minute. I think there's a Sbarro there, too. I'll probably eat there. (See post below about our travel plans.)

Wednseday: On the road. I'm guessing Popeye's Chicken in Kennebunkport. I love Popeye's Chicken.

Thurday: Roast Beef. Rice. Broccoli Casserole (broccoli sauteed with salt, pepper, dry mustard, marjoram, butter, flour, milk, chicken bouillon, parm. cheese, and then baked), Cooked Apples (Granny Smith Apples with water, vanilla & sugar--you can eat them as warm slices, or mash them up for applesauce).

Friday: Tater Tot Casserole (tater tots, hamburg, sour cream, cheddar cheese, cream of mushroom soup, and French friend onions), Corn on the Cob, Cottage Cheese, Pineapple

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Previous Posts