Thursday, September 28, 2006

Bill's MI-5:

Billy Rhythm says:

I'm going to force myself to write an MI-5 this week. A little writer's challenge, perhaps. And here's how I came on the theme. Apparently, cereal was on sale this week. Susan, a big cereal fan, decided we should stock up for the winter. So I'm going to take the boxes of cereal which sit across from me right now, and base a question on each one. Here we go!

1) Blueberry Morning. What's your morning routine? Let's say from the time you get up until you hit work (or 9am, whichever comes first).

5:30-5:45 AM - Out of bed. Bathroom. Feed Maggie the cat. Feed Buddy the Guinea Pig. Feed the Fish. Take my vitamin. Read 3 chapters in the Bible. (Reading Job right now.) 6:05 AM - Get Eben up. Eben and I read out loud to each other for 25 minutes. At 6:35, I make his lunch, check the e-mail, and my normal "web haunts" while he gets ready for school. Work generally starts promptly at 8:00 AM with a telephone call from my boss.

2) Berry Krispies. Snap, Crackle, and Pop have been around a long time. Who are your three favorite cereal characters? Why?

I've never thought much about cereal characters. I guess Tony the Tiger would be a favorite because I was a Rockland Tiger. Right now, the Lucky Charm guy might be a favorite, because I am so into Chocolate Lucky Charms. Who else? Toucan Sam? Count Chocula? I dunno. Guess I'm stuck.

3) Eggo Maple Syrup Cereal. "Leggo my Eggo!" What item do you have from childhood can't you let go of?

Definitely my teddy bear. I've had him since I was 2. My Mom has had to recover him several times, and he's now in an animal print. Both eyes are gone. I sleep with him every night. He went to college with me, and even went on my honeymoon. (I have a formal picture of me in my wedding dress holding my teddy bear.)

4) Banana Nut Crunch. You're feeling a little bananas, and you have 15 minutes to clear your head. What do you do?

Scrapbooking is very relaxing. Exercising clears my head. (I'm totally into DDR on the PS2.) My mind tends to run a lot in the middle of the night, and I try to clear my head by reciting Bible verses. Psalm 23, Psalm 100, and Luke 2 are favorites.

5) Cracklin' Oat Bran. This one came with a free mail-in offer for a DVD.
What was the last DVD (or movie) you watched? Why did you pick it?

Oh my goodness, I can't even remember. I think it was one that Dwane rented for me. What was it? Hang on--I'll have to ask him. Dwane couldn't remember either. I think it may have been Coyote Ugly. I had been watching the Search for the Ultimate Coyote on CMT (I loved the "cheerleader-type" dancing), and decided to watch the movie. If I'm honest, though, that wasn't actually the last one, because I had rented two, and watched two in the same night. Coyote Ugly was the first one I watched, and I can't for the life of me remember what the other one was. I remember that I liked it, though. It must have been a romantic comedy of some type. Oh, I know. It was called "Dance With Me" or something like that. It was with Richard Gere and Jennifer Lopez. I liked it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Previous Posts