Friday, July 07, 2006

The MI-5

1. What is under your bed?

I have six drawers under my bed. They include such things as old Avon products (from back when I was selling Avon), some old books, and I think some of Dwane's old socks and boxer shorts.

2. What do you see when you close your eyes?

Nothing, really. Black. Sometimes some spots. I don't need to close my eyes to daydream, though. Closing my eyes usually means I'm sleeping.

3. Tell us about a news story that you really feel is over - despite the press continuous coverage. And why?

I am so tired of hearing about gas prices. I guess the news is still news, but I'm so tired of hearing what the gas prices are every single morning. Enough already. There's a lot of other news I'm tired of hearing about to (Enron, the War, etc.) but I guess it's still newsworthy. I've just lost interest. I guess I'd rather watch a police chance on the Fox News Chanel.

4. What's on top of your fridge?

Dust. Dust. Dust. Some crystal salad dishes that were a wedding present. A small sewing kit. A dish with odds and ends of nuts, bolts, and screws, etc. I hate having all that junk up there. Maybe I'll make it a point to remove everything from the top of my fridge before the next MI-5. Remind me.

5. People often don't tell us what they are really thinking. Who is the one person you would really like to know what they are thinking (as far as how they feel about you), and why?

My former employer. Did the employer really like my work for 18 years, and then just have a really bad day? Or, did the employer really hate my work for 18 years, and decided that enough was enough (and had just been making me think all along that I was half-way intelligent)? Does the employer regret the way I left the job? Is the employer SOOO happy to be rid of me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Previous Posts