Monday, May 29, 2006

Last week, my brother had some sort of post on his blog about doing a "blog pay it forward" or some such thing. Someone listed his blog as one that she likes to go to. He then had to list several blogs that he liked to read. One of them was mine. (Thanks, Billy Rhythm.) I didn't really have any other blogs to post, other than my brother's and Amy's and Jim's (that had already been listed). Well, today I learned of three new blogs, and I've spent the last 30 minutes or so reading up on them. Here they are:

www.ginny-therest.blogspot.com - This is my Aunt Ginny's blog. She's just started it. She's a great writer, so if she has time to keep the posts coming, I know this will be good.

www.sizzlin-sizzle-sizzle.com - This is the blog of Aunt Ginny's daughter, Sarah. She recently moved to Massachusetts, so this will be a good way to keep up with her. Even though I never really saw Sarah a whole lot, I really miss her--not knowing she's in Maine just leaves a hole somehow.

www.han-shot-first.blogspot.com - This is the blog of Sarah's (a/k/a Sizzle's) boyfriend. There's a lot of political stuff there, which I just skimmed over. I read through it because, honestly, I wanted to be nosey. I wanted to make sure that he was treating Sarah like a princess. I did see that they've been to basketball games, Ms. Pac-Man tournaments, the movies, and the like, so I guess he gets my approval. I'll be watching, though. Especially since Sarah has the nickname of "Sizzle". There's got to be a story there. I may not want to know. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Previous Posts