Friday, May 26, 2006

Amy's MI-5:

This is mi-5 can have long answers or one or two word answers..it is up to you

1. What was the last song you listened to?

"Settle for Slow Down" by Dirkes Bentley on CMT.

2. What was the last show you watched on television?

Days of Our Lives. I missed most of it. Didn't start watching until half-way through, and then I fell asleep. The last show I watch in its entirety was American Idol on Wednesday night.

3. What was the last book you read?

Praying God's Word by Beth Moore. I finished it on Monday.

4. What was the last concert you went to?

Must have been one of Eben's school concerts. If not that, then one of Unk's concerts at church. As far as a famous person's concert goes, well, that was probably The Judds in Augusta, back before I was married. Oh, wait at minute. It was probably the Cathedrals in Bangor. That was still quite some time ago though. Oh--wait another minute. It was a concert in Union that Dwane's friend, Jim Harding, plays guitar for. It was at a church last summer, I think. Jim's band is a Christian rock band. I can't remember the name. Oh, no. I take that back again. My brother, Billy Rhythm played in a Christmas Concert at the Owls Head Transportation Museum with the Midcoast Band. That HAD to be it.

5. What was the last job you had?

Currently a legal secretary for AMV. Prior to that, a legal secretary for EBJ (about 3 months). Prior to that, a legal secretary to JWB (18 years). Prior to that, a legal secretary to JLK (about 18 months). Prior to that, a legal secretary to JBC (3 weeks). (That was when I was in high school.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Previous Posts