Friday, June 09, 2006

Jim's MI-5, for the second week in a row:

Jim says:

The five this week is a bit different. One might say a bit of a riddle. I will give you a phrase and you tell me why it is true. There is a riddle in the truth. Once you figure out one of these the rest are easy. I hope you have fun! If this turns out to be too hard let me know and I will give you one or give you a hint. In a few days in my web log I will post what I was thinking when I wrote these or what we might call the answers.

When Animals Speak!

1. Horses are so negative.

2. Cats are selfish wimps.

3. Dogs need to be more refined.

4. Donkey's love to laugh.

5. Ducks never like their
doctors.

When I first saw this, I thought, "There is no way I will ever get this." About 10 seconds later, I read the title again, and it became so obvious! When I saw that the first one matched up with the title, the rest were a breeze.

1. Horses are negative because they always say "Neigh" (Nay).

2. Cats are selfish wimps because they always say "Meow" (Me Ow).

3. Dogs need to be more refined because they always say "Ruff" (Rough).

4. Donkeys love to laugh because they always say "Hee Haw" (hee haw).

5. Ducks don't like to go to the doctors, because they're always calling their doctor a "Quack".

Yay me! I'm quite sure I got it.

I started working on a set of MI-5 questions earlier this week, and lo and behold, today Jim nominated me to write them for next week. Well, Jim, they're already done. They are certainly not as clever as Jim's are this week, but they are easy ones that won't need you to think a whole lot. (Those are my favorite MI-5's. Since I have to think so deeply doing my paid job, it's nice to just have some fun things to think about.)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the compliment. Bill thought they were dumb. I am glad someone liked them.

12:54 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Previous Posts