Friday, June 16, 2006

I got to compose the MI-5 for this week. Here it is:

The MI-5 is easy this week. Although you can give a one-word answer, it’s much more fun to elaborate a little bit with the reasons for your choices, or a “I remember when…” type of story.

1. If you could only have one type of cereal for the rest of life, what would it be?

Right now I am totally into Chocolate Lucky Charms. I love them (and so do Eben and Dwane). I'm also quite fond of Frosted Mini Wheats (not the bite-size--they don't have enough frosting). But I think I'd have to pick the Chocolate Lucky Charms.

2. If you could only have one type of ice cream for the rest of your life, what would it be? Be specific as to flavor and brand.

This one is tougher. I really, really love Mocha Chip from Dormans. However, if I could only have one kind, I think I might pick Vanilla from Dormans, simply for its versatility.

3. If you could cook potatoes in only one way for the rest of your life, how would you cook them?

I think I'd have to say mashed potatoes. I like this a little on the wet side with lots of butter and whipped with the egg beater. In the summer, though, I really like boiled potatoes that are boiled with fresh green beans. After draining, add milk and butter, and then mash them on the plate. Yum!

4. If you could have only one type of pizza for the rest of your life, what would it be? Be specific.

Papa John's Double Hamburg. Oh my goodness is that good! Since we don't have a Papa John's locally, it's a treat, so I don't get tired of it. Locally, I like Snappy's Hamburg. What's funny is that I've had Snappy's probably only twice in the last 10 years. Dwane likes Pizza Hut Pan Pizza, Eben likes Dominos. We also get Take & Bake's from Pik-Qwik in Thomaston quite a bit. They are awesome, too. But, nothing compares to Papa John's.

5. If you could have only one type of TV Dinner for the rest of your life, what would it be?

This one is easy for me, too. I like the Swanson's Dinner that has the fried boneless chicken breast, mashed potato, corn, and that yummy chocolate brownie. There is a really good Kid's Cuisine, one too, with these taco dipper thingies that you dip in cheese sauce. It comes with corn and chocolate pudding with sprinkles. I used to eat them all of the time, but this particular flavor of Kids Cuisine is harder for me to find now

Guess I must have been hungry when I composed these questions. Seems like lately all I do is eat. What is up with that????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Previous Posts