Saturday, May 13, 2006

The MI-5

1. If you had to change your last name to something else what would you choose?

I'd change it back to Batty. If I couldn't do that, I would change it to something that people would rarely misspell. Something like Smith or Jones.

2. Name three landmarks you drive by on your way to work.

Since I work from home, I don't drive by anything. If I did drive to the physical office, though, I'd drive by the Keag Store, the Owls Head Transportation Museum, and the Vocational School (Region 8, to me).

3. Tell us about the last time you drove out of state.

I think it was when we went to Virginia in April, 2005. No, wait. That's not it. It was when Dwane and I went to Boston for his office Christmas party in December of 2005.

4. What kind of summer activities do you enjoy?

I don't really do anything different, regardless of the season. I'm pretty much an inside person, so my activities don't change too much from season to season. I do get the "itch" for planting bulbs in the spring and fall, but when I actually try to do it, I hate it. I do however, love to go to Acadia National Park for a picnic, and that's something we really only do in the summer.

5. Tell us something new you would like to try or are going to try this summer.

Well we just bought a little travel camper from Blind Al that Dwane's going to "renovate". It would be the first time that I have camped in an actual trailer since I have been an adult, and it will be the first time that Caleb has camped at all. If Dwane gets all of his renovating done, we may just try camping a little.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Previous Posts