Saturday, April 29, 2006

"Favorites" MI-5:

I know I'll probably miss some of my favorites, but these are the ones the come to mind quickly:

1. 5 favorite foods

Lobster, Steak, Chocolate, Boiled Dinner with Ham, Potatoes

2. 5 favorite albums

WOW Gold, WOW #1s, Judds Greatest Hits (because of the "sing-along" ability--great for when I'm driving to Virginia), INXS Greatest Hits (Eben and Caleb love this one, too), and, oh, I don't know--let's just throw in Brad Paisley's Mud on the Tires.

3. 5 favorite books/stories

The Bible (for reading purposes I like the NCV), The Bridges of Madison County, Love Comes Softly series by Janette Oke, Little House on the Prairie series by Laura Ingalls Wilder, Quick & Simply weekly magazine.

4. 5 favorite activities

Reading (especially magazines!), Scrapbooking, Crocheting, Shopping (I even like grocery shopping), Being with my family (my immediate family, my extended family, and my church family).

5. 5 favorite words

Mama (when said with love), Grace, Lisa Marie Batty Wight (what Dwane calls me), Eben, and Caleb.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Previous Posts