Friday, April 07, 2006

THE MI-5 OF NOW

1. If I could get you something to drink right what would it be?

Right now, I'm drink CF Diet Pepsi with my popcorn, and it's tasting pretty good. Besides that, I'm always into a Mocha Coolatta from Dunkin Donuts.

2. If you could take a vacation right now (leaving in the AM) where would you want to go?

I'm really itching to go back to Virginia again to visit my sister-in-law. I love going there. Warmer climate. Natural Bridge. Sonic. Biscuitville. Thomas Road Baptist Church. LOVE IT. If I was going to pick something a little bit more exotic, I'd love to go on another cruise--only I'd like to find one that would stay at each island over night, so that I could get more of a feel for the location.

3. If there is one burden in your life you could have lifted right now what would it be?

Right at this very second, I wish that I didn't have quite so much work to do. For bigger burdens to be lifted I would just wish for the Rapture. That way, I could get rid of the mourning for my Dad, and the new financial pressure we're under right now.

4. The celbrity of your choice is in the other room right now. Who is it?

Oh. I don't know. I'm not much of a "celebrity worshipper", although I certainly find celebrities interesting. The Desperate Housewives would make an interesting combination, but that's more than one. Maybe Elisabeth Hasselbeck from The View. I think the two of us could be absolutely wonderful friends.

5. What time is it right now and what time do you wish it was?

It's 3:08 PM right now. I wish it was about 8:00 PM. Just about time to go to bed. I always love to go to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Previous Posts