Monday, March 13, 2006

Well, here I am. I'm trying to post to my blog on a regular basis, but I have absolutely no news to tell.

I'm waiting for UPS to deliver a CTMH order so that I can get it to Erica. It's always fun to get those orders to sort through. Plus, I always order things for myself with my commission, so it's almost like Christmas.

Dwane had to work yesterday from 2:00 until about 10:30. Long day. He had to be back at work by 6:30 this morning. He has a meeting tonight at church, and Bible Study tomorrow night. I really don't expect to see much of him this week. His brother, Shane, and Shane's girlfriend, Robin, are going to be arriving in Boston tomorrow from Florida and staying until Saturday. They are bringing 4 children with them. (Robin has 2, and Shane is bringing 2 of his 3.) I think they are all staying with Dwane's Dad, but they hope to come here for a visit. I have only met Robin once, and then it was only a quick introduction. I look forward to getting to know her a little better. And I haven't seen my nieces, Emily and Caitlyn, for a couple of years. Dwane is taking Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday off to spend time with them. Because Eben will be in school, I'm not sure how much time Dwane will actually spend here, or off in the Lewiston/Auburn area.

Well, there just isn't much else going on. I've got a couple of post-divorce files I need to be working on, so I guess I'll work!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Previous Posts