Friday, March 31, 2006

Here are today's hijacked MI-5 questions

1. If your life were a movie, what would it be rated and why?

Oh, I think quite probably it would be PG. I don't do much of anything but work, scrapbook and crochet. No violence except the occasional yelling from loss of patience. I don't swear. Pretty boring, I guess.

2. If the power was out for 24 hours, what would you do to carry on?

I can see that it would be somewhat of a struggle just to keep my kids happy. During daylight, there would probably be a lot of playing games and reading books. Hopefully, they'd be tired out come dark so that they could go to bed. We have a alternate heat source, so we wouldn't freeze to death. I think we could probably handle it ok for 24 hours. (Not that I'd wish for that!)

3. Which is more important, the ends or the means?

I think the ends is more important. That I get to spend eternity with Jesus in Heaven. However, I should be so thankful for that grace, that the "ends" should be reflected in the way I live my life (the "means", so to speak). Does that make sense?

4. Everyone has their own thoughts about this - Are our personalities formed by nature or nurture? Explain your thoughts.

I don't know that I have strong thoughts about this. I see different parts of my Mom's and my Dad's personalities in me. That could be from either nature, or from nurture.

5. Who was president when you were born?

Lyndon Johnson??? Oh, goodness. I should know this. Let's see. Kennedy, Johnson, Nixon, Ford. Is that even in the right order? I think so. I know that Kennedy was definitely shot before I was born. What was that? 1963? I was born in 1968. I don't know. Maybe it was Nixon. No, I really think it was Johnson. Aunt Ginny will set me straight.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Since you were born in June and the election wasn't until November, you are correct, it was Johnson. Nixon was elected in November, 1968.

Aunt Ginny

7:40 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Previous Posts