Saturday, March 25, 2006

Paddy's MI-5

1. What's the hardest thing you've ever had to tell somebody?

Telling Eben that Grampy was probably going to go to Heaven (about 2 days before my Dad actually died), and again when I told him that Grampy did go to Heaven.

2. What's the best news you've ever had the chance to break?

Being pregnant with Eben, and then with Caleb. Getting engaged was a pretty exciting and happy thing to tell, too.

3. Were you in a click in high school? (eg: brains, stoners, jocks, etc.)

I don't think that anyone else would say that I was "cliquey", but I did have a close circle of friends (Carol T., Stephany S., Ronda N., Carol A., Beth A., etc.). I guess you would maybe call us the "friendly brains?" Like my brother, we all tried to be friends to everybody.

4. Do you have a secret that you will never tell? How long have you kept it?

Oh, maybe I do. I can't think of anything specific right now. If someone tells me something in confidence, I try to put it in the back of my mind, so that I don't dwell on it, and thus would be less likely to tell. Of course, in my line of work, confidentiality is a big thing, and there are many "secrets" there, if you want to call them secrets.

5. Have you ever had a secret you told, and then regretted?

Certainly not intentionally. I've certainly said things in general, though, that I later regretted, even though they might not have really been secrets.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Previous Posts