Thursday, March 09, 2006

Amy's MI-5, a day early:

1. What was your first concert? Did you like it?

I believe it was Kenny Rogers, Sawyer Brown, and maybe one other solo performer that I can't remember. It was in Portland, and I went with Larry & Alice, Daren, and I think my brother?? I remember that Larry & Alice's car got towed because we parked in the WCSH-6 parking lot, and the TV station apparently didn't appreciate that we were there. The concert was good, anyway.

2. What was your first car? Did you have a name for it? Are there any wild or special memories about it you can share?

A 1984 Mercury Lynx. I bought it from Jo Barboza. My Dad co-signed the loan for me. I actually owned this car before I even had my license. I didn't take care of it. I didn't know that you were supposed to check the oil, and after 2 years, I guess it needed some oil. I blew the engine. (I thought the "check engine" light just meant that you were close to stalling. I didn't know it was something important!

3. If you could see anyone in concert that you haven't seen yet- who would it be?

I'd LOVE to see Sugarland and Bon Jovi. Together, of course. I'd also like to see the American Idol concert sometime. Oh, and Miranda Lambert is touring right now--I seem to think it may be with Brad Paisley. That would be another good one.

4. If you could own ANY vehicle what would it be and why? (money is no object of course)

I guess I'd get some type of Winnebago so that we could travel to all of the Nascar races. Since money is no object, we wouldn't need to work, and we could afford all those race tickets at $100 a pop.

5. What kind of car do you drive now? Do you love it? Are there any wild or special memories about it you can share?

I have a 2005 Chrysler Town & Country. I do love it. It's a great family car. It's got a DVD player in it with a screen in the back so that the kids can watch. That is SOOOO worth the money. Don't really have any special memories--other than we drove it to Virginia last year to visit with Dwane's family. We took his Mom with us, and that was quite the trip.

To see my brother's answers, go to www.billyrhythm.com/traa. Just wait until after Friday.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

No mention of me? I have you linked on my web log. I would love a link back! (smiles)

8:41 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I forgot my name. This is Jim!

8:42 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Previous Posts