Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Aunt Ginny is right. It's definitely time for a post. I've thought about posting quite a bit lately, but just haven't had the time to get one together.

We're trying to refinance our house to get ready for "the end of severance", and of course, with refinancing comes an appraisal. We've (especially Dwane) been working hard to try to get the new room completely finished, in hopes that we will get a higher value on the house. So, what time I would have normally been on the computer, I've actually been vacuuming!

I held a Close to My Party for Sue at my house last Friday. She had over $400 in sales, and received $60 in free stuff. That's cool! I also had to get ready for Faithbooking at church the following morning, so I had lots of scrapbooking stuff to do. (Poor me!) :)

Caleb is playing Playstation right now. He's playing "Bob the Builder" and decorating a cake for Wendy's birthday. Big brother, Eben, is trying to "help", but I think they'll be in a fight before 5 minutes is up.

Well, Dwane's on his way home, and I need to add potatoes to my pot roast.

Hopefully, it won't be such a long time before my next post. Yikes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Previous Posts