Friday, June 19, 2009

FRIDAY FILL-IN

1. All children alarm their parents, if only because you are forever expecting THAT CALL FROM SCHOOL INFORMING ME THAT THERE IS A BROKEN BONE.

2. Show me a good loser and I will show you a PERSON WHO DESERVES TO WIN.

3. RIDING A ROLLER COASTER is like eating an entire box of chocolate liqueurs at one time.

4. Too bad that all the people who know how to run the country are busy CARING FOR THEIR CHILDREN and ATTENDING CHURCH.

5. I have yet to hear a man ask for advice on how to combine BACKGROUND & TEXTURE PAPER and STICKEASE.

6. It is impossible to think of any good meal, no matter how plain or elegant, without BUTTER or POTATO in it.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to GOING TO TJ MAXX WITH A GIFT CERTIFICATE FROM MY BOSS AND MY OWN PERSONAL STYLIST (MRS. CHEESEBALL), tomorrow my plans include MAYBE MAKING A QUICK TRIP TO SAM'S CLUB and Sunday, I want to GIVE DWANE HIS FATHER'S DAY GIFT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Previous Posts