Friday, May 22, 2009

FRIDAY FILL-IN

1 Moving AND GROOVING IS WHAT I LIKE TO DO FOR EXERICSE.

2. I LOVE IT WHEN I CAN GET SOMETHING FOR free. I LOVE "HAND-ME-DOWN" CLOTHING. ANYONE GOT SOME THEY WANT TO GET RID OF?????

3. My best quality is NOT MY PATIENCE.

4. IT'S IMPORTANT TO PAY ATTENTION TO THE details.

5. In nearly 10 years, I HAVE SEEN NIKKI ONLY ONCE. NOT GOOD.

6. A PASSION FOR CLEANING AND GARDENING is what I need right now!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to FINISHING UP MY "BELLA" SCRAPBOOK PAGE, tomorrow my plans include GROCERY SHOPPING and Sunday, I want to SEE BOBBY WIN THE COKE 600 (A GIRL CAN DREAM)!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Amy said...

Go Bobby! I wouldn't mind seeing Bobby win either...he's one of my fantasy league drivers!!!

2:01 PM

 
Anonymous Amy said...

I agree Lisa it was great to see Bobby get interviewed!!!

7:49 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Previous Posts