Thursday, June 11, 2009

FLICK'R UPDATED

I posted some new pictures to Flick'r this morning, just in case any of my loyal readers are not already seeing them on Facebook. If you have seen my pictures on Facebook, the Flick'r pictures are just duplicates.

Going for a blood pressure check this AM. It was 100/65 earlier this week, so I don't think that she'll have a problem with my blood pressure. I'm not sure that my weight will be down any from my visit in December, as my recent weight loss has really just been the weight I gained over the winter. Darn that winter weight gain. I think I'm within 2 pounds of my lowest point last year, and then I can really make some progress.

Dwane and Eben will be going to Virginia in July. They will be leaving on July 2 and coming back on July 6. They will be bringing Gloria (Dwane's Mom) and Granny (Dwane's grandmother) back with them (hopefully!). Gloria is trying to convince her Mom that she should move to Maine, at least temporarily. Granny's health is starting to decline, and she is still living alone. Caleb and I will have to find something really fun to do that weekend. It will be the 4th of July weekend, so we'll have to figure out something.

Lord willing, I'm taking another bus trip with Mom in October. This time, we're going to Branson, MO. It's a longer trip (9 days) so hopefully I won't get too homesick. When we went to Pigeon Forge, TN, we were so busy that there really wasn't a whole lot of time to be homesick. The Osmonds (I was an Osmond FANATIC in the 1970's) will be having a show going on in Branson when we are there, but it is not on the itinerary for the trip. I'm hoping that I can fanagle a way to work it in. It would seem pretty bad to be that "close" to the Osmonds and not get to see them.

Love to y'all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Previous Posts