Friday, June 05, 2009

FRIDAY FILL-IN

1. SOMETIMES IT'S A LITTLE BORING TELECOMMUNITING---I FIND MYSELF ALWAYS SITTING AT home.

2. My favorite thing for dinner lately has been BOILED POTATOES WITH BUTTER AND PARSLEY.

3. WHEN BENJI-DOG IS HUNGRY, HE TURNS LOTS OF DOUGHNUTS, AND SAYS "bark! bark! bark!"

4. A nice long walk IS WHAT I DID YESTERDAY FOR EXERCISE.

5. IT'S ALWAYS NICE TO HEAR some good news.

6. When all is said and done, I STILL HAVE HEAVEN TO LOOK FORWARD TO.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT (DWANE WILL BE GOING OUT TO DINNER FOR A CMA MEETING), tomorrow my plans include I HAVE NO IDEA (DWANE & EBEN WILL BE AT FUNTOWN) and Sunday, I want to GRACEFULLY TURN 41!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Previous Posts