Saturday, June 06, 2009

G'S ECLECTIC MI-5

1. A new planet has just been discovered. And you get to name it. What name do you choose and why?

I think I might pick CALEBEN. (I'm not sure how you pronounce it.) It's Caleb & Eben (my son's names) put together. It's also my license plate.

2. What would be your 3 main laws (rules) if you ran your own country?

If evolution is taught in the school, creation must also be taught. Prayer will be back in school (and perhaps the recitation of the 23rd Psalm or some other scripture) like when my Dad went to school. (If someone doesn't want to pray or recite, they don't have to--but they must sit respectfully.) Oh, goodness. Can't think of another one. Guess that's why I'm not in politics. Well, since it's my own country (and not necessarily all of a sudden becoming ruler of the USA), no abortions. However, the people of the country would have to step up to the plate to care for the mom and the baby. (I so can't handle when abortions are used for birth control or convenience.)

3. What villain from literature or history do you relate to the most? Why?

It would have to be someone without a lot of patience. Who would that be? Can't say I'm up with all of my villains.

4. What, if any, is the value of optimism?

It keeps you from going "into the pit" (depression). I think it goes hand in hand with "hope".

5. What annoys you most about technology?

The art of "visiting" has been lost. It's too easy to just pick up the phone or check out Facebook. When I was little, we went "visiting" all of the time. People don't seem to do that at all anymore.

Bonus - What is your favorite “special feature” on a DVD?

Definitely the bloopers!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Previous Posts