Friday, May 22, 2009

BILLY RHYTHM'S QUICKY-ROO MI-5

Assuming you must pick one:

1) Motorcycle or Jet Ski? Why?

I guess I'll pick a motorcycle. I think it's more practical. And, since we already have one, I won't have to buy yet another "toy" for Dwane. (If I was going to drive, and money was no object, I'd pick the jet ski.)

2) Fruit pie or cream pie? Which kind? Why?

Definitely cream pie. If I am going to have dessert, I dont' want fruit. That's healthy. Bring on my mom's chocolate cream (with not too much cream). I like a dark heavy chocolate pudding, not a light and fluffy light chocolate.

3) Book or magazine? How come?

A magazine. Since I don't seem to find the time to sit and read, I like magazines, as you can read them in short spurts. Plus, a lot of magazines have a little fiction, a little advice, a little food, etc. Good variety. My favorte is "All You", especially since it has tons of coupons. (Last month it had a coupon for a FREE mascara.) I really loved "Quick & Simple", but Good Housekeeping is no longer publishing it.

4) Hot beverage or cool drink? What's your fav?

Generally speaking, a cool drink. I'm still into Crystal Light Peach Tea and Diet Cherry Pepsi. Hot Chocolate is good, but the kind I like (Ghiradelli made wih milk) is wicked high in calories. Coffee is ok occasionally, but since I can't find my chocolate raspberry creamer anymore, I've lost interest.

5) What's on the grill on Monday--beef, pork, or fowl? What's the specifics?

On most Memorial Days, we have the family over for a cookout. At this point, the family cookout is up in the air. If it should happen, we are just having cheapo hot dogs, only for economics sake. If it turns out to be just the four of us, I'm not sure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Previous Posts