Friday, May 29, 2009

FRIDAY FILL-IN

1. It's cold and WET OUTSIDE (AGAIN!).

2. I NOW EAT THE TOMATOES IN "MACARONI, HAMBURG AND tomatoes".

3. My favorite health and beauty product is AN INTUTITION RAZOR.

4. MOM AND I WILL BE GOING ON a nice long ride TODAY. WE NEED TO GO TO A FUNERAL IN PORTLAND.

5. Well, first of all I NEED TO TAKE A SHOWER.

6. JESSE, MELANIE, AND MA; those were the cast of characters in a recent dream and it was PRETTY STUPID. (AT MA'S HOUSE, I WAS TELLING MELANIE THAT JESSE TRULY LOVED HER. IRL, THEY'VE NEVER EVEN MET.)

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to GETTING HOME FROM PORTLAND, tomorrow my plans include TRYING TO THINK OF SOMETHING FOR THE KIDS TO DO TO KEEP THE FIGHTING TO A MINIMUM (DWANE HAS TO WORK ALL DAY) and Sunday, I want to SEE HOW MUCH WEIGHT I LOST (FIRST WEEK OF TRYING TO "DIET" AGAIN)!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Previous Posts