Saturday, May 30, 2009

JIM'S CRAZY BUSY MI-5

Jim says: "This has been a really crazy week for me. Work has been busy. I am planning a wedding. I have tons of stuff to do. I have tons of appointments to make and keep."

1. How do you deal with being really busy?

I just plow head-first into it. Sometimes I make a list and just check the items off as I go. Somehow, it all manages to get done. (Except housecleaning, of course.)

2. What do you do to relax when you are very stressed?

Facebook has become very relaxing to me, and I love to play Match-3 games on the computer. I also like Time Management games, but they are often stressful in and of themselves.

3. Tell us about your wedding or a wedding you attended that was memorable in some way?

When I got married, I was absolutely bent on having a confetti bell for the first dance. During the first dance, the bridesmaids pull a string, and confetti is supposed to rain down on the bride and groom. One (or maybe a couple) of my bridesmaids got a little rambunctions with the ribbon strings, and pulled the whole bell down right on top of us. They then just tore it open and threw the confetti at us.

4. Do you have any summer travel plans or special plans?

Not at this point. We've talked (for about 2 minutes) about going camping--maybe in New Hampshire to go to StoryLand. Eben hasn't been since he was 3 or 4, and Caleb has never been. I think busy-ness and finances may keep us from even getting that little trip in.

5. What are you going to do after finishing this blog post?

Start some laundry, take a shower, get some lunch started.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Previous Posts