Friday, June 06, 2008

THURSDAY FOOD DIARY

Breakfast - A brownie. Glass of Ice Tea.

Lunch – ½ of a Double Beef Cheesey Burrito; $.79 triple-layer nachos without the refried beans; diet soda.

Snack – An M&M ice cream thing on a stick. Make that two. They were small.

Snack – About three bites of leftover pot roast.

Supper – Rice, 4 chicken drumsticks, 2 ears of corn. Brownie.

I have come to the conclusion that I should have just started my diet on Monday as I had originally planned. My meals were all planned, the groceries all bought, the walk music loaded on my MP3 player. When our leader told us that we didn't have to change our eating habits the first week, just write down what we wrote, I was joyful. And I have now spent a week consciously overeating, knowing that I have to watch it next week. The sad thing is, I did the same thing last week. So I have now had two weeks in a row where I have completely gorged myself. I guess the silver lining to that is that I am so sick of feeling so full and disgusting. I am now ready to eat lighter. Maybe this time it will stick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Previous Posts