Thursday, June 05, 2008

THE BUCKET LIST MI-5

I said: "I actually got the idea for this week’s MI-5 from Question 5 from last week. It’s probably not too original, and maybe we’ve even done it before, but---let me see your bucket list!! Tell me 5 things you want to see, do, complete, or accomplish before you leave this world. On second thought, give me 2 Bucket Lists---one list of 5 things that you are reasonably certain you WILL be able to cross off your list, and another list of 5 things that may be much more unlikely for you to accomplish."

Five Things I Think I Can Accomplish:

1. Travel US Route 1 from Freeport to the NH Border. (I have never, ever done that!)

2. Own a Marie Osmond Collector Doll.

3. Do the Build-A-Bear Workshop with Mrs. Cheeseball.

4. As a married woman, own a brand-new car that I picked out all by myself and that I was allowed to keep until it was paid off. (Maybe I should move this one to the next list.)

5. As much as I love visiting with family in NH, VA, and FL, I'd like to once again vacation in a place that I've never been.


Five Things I'm Not Sure I Can Accomplish:

1. Perform in a Broadway musical (not as a soloist).

2. Sell enough Close To My Heart products to earn the free cruise.

3. Attend Oprah's "Favorite Things" show. (Mrs. Cheeseball wants to go with me.)

4. Play with dolphins. (Probably not too unreachable.)

5. Tour the Holy Land in a manner that would keep me safe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Previous Posts