Thursday, May 29, 2008

BELOVED'S MI-5

Beloved says: "This week I decided to get my questions from the WWW. I typed "getting to know you questions" into google & picked my five favorites."

1. Is it easier to forgive or forget?

Easier to forgive. Because I have been forgiven much, it is easier to forgive others. There are still things I remember from 20 years ago. Does that mean I haven't forgiven? I don't think so. I don't dislike the person because of what happened, and it doesn't hinder my everyday life. But, I still remember.

2. If, like the characters in the Wizard of Oz, you could choose a Heart, Courage, or a Brain--which would you take?

If I really could only have one, then I would pick a heart, so I could love. However, in all honesty, I think my heart and my brain are ok (not great, but ok) as they are. However, I really lack courage. I have a really hard time trying new things.

3. Have you ever wanted to change your first name? If so, to what?

I'm pretty happy with my name. I've always loved the name Elizabeth, and Mom calls me that sometimes. "That's a big one, Elizabeth!" After all, Lisa is a form of Elizabeth. I like Elizabeth because I had a great-grandmother with that name, and one of my very best friends in high school was Elizabeth, and she got to use the nickname "Beth", which I really like. (And she was pretty, nice, smart, a talented cheerleader, and had beautiful handwriting, too. I think I was jealous.)

4. Which insect would you choose to eliminate from the world?

This is tough!! I guess I would get rid of the mosquitos. Other than being food for bats, they don't have any use that I know of. Plus, Caleb is allergic to mosquito bites, so it would make sense to get rid of them. My next choice??? BEES!!!! I am scared to death of them. I know that they do a lot of good for the world, and I know that they are in short supply right now. It's just that I have never been stung, and I think it's the fear of the unknown. Guess that's why I need Courage.

5. If you discovered you were going to die tomorrow, what would you do for the rest of today?

I would do everything I could to make sure that everyone I love has a saving knowledge of Jesus Christ. (Thankfully, most of those I love already are Christians with relationships with Jesus.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Previous Posts