Thursday, May 29, 2008

CAR TANGO

I just have to share this website with you: www.cartango.com. It is so much fun! "Cartango.com--The Story of Girl Meets Car". There's a "personality test" you take, and it matches you with you car "soulmate". It takes your personality into consideration, as well as practical aspects, such as gas mileage, size, and price. It's a really fun quiz to take. My top 4 car soulmates are: Volvo S40, Toyota Corolla, Hyundai Elantra, and Mercury Milan. A Scion tC also showed up as a possibility. I saw one of these this past weekend in Topsham, and I thought it was a really beautiful car. Of course, the fact that it was my favorite car color didn't hurt. (I like that light silvery blue color.) Another car that I think I am in love with: the Mazda RX-8. If I ever win the lottery, I am so after that car!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Previous Posts