Friday, June 06, 2008

FRIDAY FILL IN

1. Idle hands are a reason to eat more popcorn (which is why I try to crochet when I watch TV).
2. I love to sing worship songs in the shower.
3. My favorite time of the day is when I go to bed, and spend an quiet hour or so by myself reading a magazine or watching whatever I want on TV.
4. The last tea I drank was Arizona Southern Style Ice Tea (and I'm about to pour myself another glass).
5. I like to wear tanktops to bed in the Summer.
6. My mother always said to clean the stovetop and behind the sink when you are done cooking.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to watching more of the Bachelor reruns on VH-1 or watching Can You Duet on CMT, tomorrow my plans include turning 40 and Sunday, I want to watch the Pocono race!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you have a splendid weekend!

9:26 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

when can we go to build a bear???? I wanna go, or I'd settle for the movies again. that was pretty fun Mrs Butter Pants

1:45 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Previous Posts