Friday, May 30, 2008

FRIDAY FILL IN

1. For me LAZINESS is the opposite of creativity (BECAUSE WHEN I GET LAZY, I DON'T DO ANYTHING CREATIVE).
2. REJOICE BY KAREN KINGSBURY AND GARY SMALLEY was the last excellent book I read.
3. I like fill-ins because THEY GIVE ME SOMETHING TO POST ON MY BLOG.
4. In nature I like looking at WATERFALLS.
5. MIKE HUCKABEE should win the US elections.
6. The last time I laughed with all my belly was LAST NIGHT AT SOMETHING DWANE SAID.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to WHO KNOWS WHAT??, tomorrow my plans include NOTHING and Sunday, I want to WATCH THE DOVER RACE!

2 Comments:

Blogger Sandy M said...

Great post! Have a great weekend no matter what you decide to do. Happy Friday!

11:59 AM

 
Blogger Janet said...

I saw Mike Huckabee on the Craig Ferguson show, he was very personable and funny.

Thanks for playing, hope you had fun this weekend!

12:21 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Previous Posts