Sunday, June 15, 2008

SATURDAY FOOD DIARY

Breakfast – Popcorn. (Dwane & Eben went to see the Incredible Hulk at the theater, and brought home the leftover popcorn.)

Snack – Trial-size granola bar.

Lunch – 4 Chicken McNuggets, Small Fry, Side Salad with a little Low-Fat Italian Dressing, Sweet Tea

Snack – About ½ serving Ben & Jerry’s Cake Batter Ice Cream; handful of popcorn; Wheat Thins 100-calorie pack (Dwane’s working late tonight, and I’m really wanting to eat supper.)

Supper – Small T-bone steak. 2 small potato wedges. 2 slices of bread & butter. ½ serving Ben & Jerry’s Cake Batter Ice Cream.

Snack – Serving of Pringles. Diet Pepsi.

Note: I am finding that I am thinking of food CONSTANTLY. I'm not hungry, I'm just thinking about food. What can I eat? What's ok to eat? How can I prepare it to have less fat and calories? Don't forget to write it down! It seems like I'm thinking about food 24/7. I think I may be snacking more, just because food is on the brain. Granted, my snacks might be less in fat and calories this week, but if I eat 10 snacks at 100 calories during the week, that's 1000 calories! I'm thinking that when I didn't think about food, I wasn't snacking as much. I'm interested to see what my weight has done this week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Previous Posts