Tuesday, June 10, 2008

MONDAY FOOD DIARY

Breakfast – 1 small bagel, 1 teas. Low-fat margarine, 2 glasses diet ice tea.

Snack – Banana

Lunch – McDonalds: 4 piece chicken nugget, small fry, side salad, small diet soda. I ate the French fries on the way home from town. When I got home, I sliced the chicken nuggets, put them on the salad, and tossed with fat-free Italian dressing. (A Happy Meal with a side salad is actually a recommended lunch in the First Place program.)

Snack – 100 calorie Oreo pack. Water.

Snack – 100 calorie popcorn pack. Diet ice tea.

Supper – Stew Beef and Gravy, Mashed Potato (more than I should have had, but less than what I would normally have had). Slice of angel food birthday cake.

Snack – Scraped the brownie bowl (had to make two batches of Death by Chocolate). Crackers and Cheeseball.

All in all – guess my diet lasted until 5:00 PM. I’ll try again tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Previous Posts