Friday, June 13, 2008

FRIDAY FILL IN

1. BUYING A NEW CAR is high up on my bucket list.
2. My favorite quote is "FOR I KNOW THE PLANS I HAVE FOR YOU, PLANS TO PROSPER YOU AND NOT TO HARM YOU, PLANS TO GIVE YOU HOPE AND A FUTURE"; it's from THE LORD (JEREMIAH 29:11).
3. BILLY RHYTHM & THE MI-5 inspired me to start blogging.
4. Strawberries are best WITH CHOCOLATE.
5. MY BOSS PAID ME 4X WHAT I WAS SUPPOSED TO BE PAID (SHE WANTED TO GIVE ME A BONUS)in the last dream I remember having.
6. The most enjoyable time to go for a walk is EARLY IN THE MORNING WHEN THE AIR IS SO FRESH AND CRISP.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to MAKING RIBEYE STEAKS WITH FRESH GREEN BEANS AND CORN ON THE COB, tomorrow my plans include ORGANIZING MY SCRAPBOOK STUFF AND PERHAPS GOING TO THE RED BARN IN AUGUSTA FOR FRIED SEAFOOD FOR SUPPER and Sunday, I want to HEAR ALL ABOUT PASTOR & JOSEY'S NEW GRANDSON!

1 Comments:

Blogger Janet said...

Nice dream! Thanks for playing, hope you enjoy your weekend :-)

11:58 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Previous Posts