Thursday, April 03, 2008

NEW CD ANSWERS ARE UP

My new CD is "Osmondmania", a greatest hits album by the Osmonds (duh). I had it on my Amazon Wish List for nostalgia's sake, and my Mom bought it for me. When I was in grammar school, I was the only one in the whole school that was in love with the Osmonds. I was teased for it. It didn't stop me, though. I proudly carried my Donny and Marie Lunchbox to school, and took my Donny and Marie Barbie Dolls to play with at recess when it was raining outside. I would spend hours in my bedroom, singing to the top of my lungs to "The Osmonds Around the World, Live in Concert". I'd have my microphone in my hand, made from a toilet paper roll (with a ball of tin foil at the top, and a strand of yarn hanging out of the bottom). My cousin, Leanne, and I used to stage our own concerts in her bedroom. She was in love with Jay (the drummer), and I was in love with, who else, Donny. I have owned two copies of that one paticular album, and I check periodically to see if they have re-released it in CD format. No such luck so far, but the Osmondmania CD is pretty much the next best thing. I have placed the names of the songs in the original post below, just in case you're interested.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Previous Posts