Friday, March 14, 2008

FRIDAY FILL IN

1. Contact may cause feelings of emotion.
2. The parties hereto do mutually agree that the Testator has signed this instrument as his Last Will, and that he signed it willingly, and that each of them, in the presence and hearing of the Testator, sign this Will as witnesses to the Testator's signing, and that he is eighteen years of age or older, of sound mind, and under no constraint or undue influence.3. Disney parks are really expensive.
4. Bacon and eggs sounds really good right about now!
5. I positively adore my kids.
6. That stupid Tide Talking Stain commercial always makes me smile :-)
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to scrapbooking and/or playing cribbage online, tomorrow my plans include maybe going to the church's Family Fun Fest and Sunday, I want to see what Beloved and Billy Rhythm are cookin' up for lunch!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Previous Posts