Saturday, March 29, 2008

45 ODD THINGS (FROM AUNT SUSIE)

1. Do you like blue cheese salad dressing? I've never tried it but I am convinced that I don't like it.

2. Have you ever smoked heroin? No.

3. Do you own a gun? No.

4. What's your favorite drink at Starbucks or other specialty coffee shop? I've never been to Starbucks. I do like a Dunkin Donuts Mocha Coolatta (made with syrup instead of the "shot"--and no cream on top).

5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Not really. Although I have my first mammogram in June, and I'm sure I'll be nervous waiting for those results.

6. What do you think of hot dogs? Occasionally, I enjoy a Kirschner Natural Casing hot dog, or one of the ones from Kayem. I can't seem to get into the Nathan's, Ballpark, or Oscar Mayer stuff, no matter how often I try. I can get them down, but I can't say that I really enjoy them.

7. Favorite Christmas song? I love a lot of them. I really like Breath of Heaven and Mary Did You Know? O Holy Night is a favorite, too.

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Hot chocolate is my favorite, but I drink coffee, simply for caloric reasons.

9. Can you do push ups? I think maybe a couple.

10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? Besides my wedding/engagement rings, I have two very sentimental pieces. One is an Amethyst ring that my Dad bought for my Aunt Ginny on her 13th birthday. She gave it to me on my 13th birday. The other is wdding ring/engagement ring set that my grandfather Yattaw gave to my grandmother on their 25th wedding anniversary. I also have a diamond necklace and a sapphire set (necklace, earrings, ring, & bracelet) from my parents that I also love.

11. Favorite hobby? Scrapbooking, what else?

12. Do you have A.D.D.? No

13. What's one trait that you hate about yourself? I try to run the show too much.

14. Middle name? Marie

15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment. Dawn and Dwane are fighting again. I'm leaving soon to spend the away from home and I don't really want to go. I have got to get dressed.

16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Coffee. CF Diet Pepsi. Diet Cherry Pepsi.

17. Current worry right now? How to entertain Caleb for 4 hours at a ski lodge.

18. Current hate right now? Skiing.

19. Favorite place to be? Home

20. How did you bring in the New Year? Sleeping I think.

21. Do you like to travel? Yes, but don't often get to do it.

22. Name three people who will complete this? Amy, Billy Rhythm, Beloved.

23. Do you own slippers? Yes, but I don't know where they are.

24. What color shirt are you wearing? Red PJ top.

25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? No.

26. Can you whistle? Very little.

27. Favorite color? Pink.

28. Would you be a pirate? I don't think so.

29. What songs do you sing in the shower? Lately it's been "Because He Lives", "Christ the Lord is Risen Today", and "He Arose".

30. Favorite girl's names? Carina, Elizabeth, Maggie

31. Favorite boy's name? Eben & Caleb of course!

32. What's in your pocket right now? No pockets

33. Last thing that made you laugh? Dawn's story about trying to get to Freeport.

34. Best bed sheets as a child? I can't really remember. I did have a grey tiger kitty pillow case (I think it was "Chessie the Cheshire Cat" or something like that. I don't think I had the matching sheets, tough. Oh, and I always loved flannel sheets.

35. Worst injury you've ever had? Broken ankle thingie (epithysis or something like that).

36. Do you love where you live? I love the location, but would prefer not to have a double-wide mobile home.

37. How many TVs do you have in your house? 6

38. Who is your loudest friend? Maybe my cousin Melissa? I'm pretty loud myself, and I tend to surround myself with loud or talkative people, too. It's amazing that any of us ever get a word in edgewise.

39. How many pets do you have? 7 (2 cats, 2 mice, 2 rabbits, and a guinea pig)

40. Does someone have a crush on you? I'll take my Aunt Susie's answer: "I guess they should let me know if they do."

41. What is your favorite book? I have many favorites, so I'll just tell you the one I'm reading now -- "Return" by Karen Kingsbury and Gary Smalley. It's #3 in a series, and they've been awesome.

42. What is your favorite candy? Lindt Milk Chocolate Truffles

43. Favorite Sports Team? Petty Enterprises

44. What were you doing 12 AM last night? Sleeping

45. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? What time is it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Previous Posts