Friday, March 28, 2008

FRIDAY FILL IN

1. Some relationships are meant to last forever.
2. Boyz II Men is the last concert I saw; it was the last one I saw (I think).
3. Spring should be here now.
4. Oh no! I forgot to make the bank deposit today!
5. I've recently started using anti-aging gunk on my face.
6. Caleb's giggle never fails to make me smile.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to doing who knows what (Dwane is taking the night off from taxi I think), tomorrow my plans include who knows what (my sister-in-law from Virginia is here) and Sunday, I want to watch Nascar (I've got withdrawal)!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Me TOO!!! I totally have withdrawals!! Bring on Martinsville :D

11:56 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Previous Posts