Friday, March 28, 2008

NEW CD

I mentioned that I got a new CD last weekend. Here are the lyrics to some of the songs. Let's see if you can guess the album. An extra point if you know the name of the song. No cheating!

1. I'm gonna make my lovin twice as good as it was before. I'm gonna love you so good, you'll be begging and crying for more. ANSWER: DOUBLE LOVIN'

2. What are you doing tonight? You got no place to go. Gotta get out of the city.
Why don`t you come along with me? ANSWER: DOWN BY THE LAZY RIVER

3. What is the matter? Now what did you do? Did you go and lose her like the others too? Let me tell you something. Here`s the way it goes: There`s a way to treat 'em. Everybody knows. ANSWER: HOLD HER TIGHT

4. What a show, there they go smoking up the sky, yeah. ANSWER: CRAZY HORSES, GUESSED CORRECTLY BY BILLY RHYTHM.

5. I'll love you till the bluebells forget to bloom; I'll love you till the clover has lost its perfume. I'll love you till the poets run out of rhyme... ANSWER: THE TWELFTH OF NEVER

6. Girl when you hold me, how you control me. You bend and you fold me any way you please. ANSWER: LOVE ME FOR A REASON

7. For love's a rose that never grows without the kiss of the morning dew. And every Jack must have a Jill to know the thrill of a dream that comes true. ANSWER: MORNING SIDE OF THE MOUNTAIN

8. First I'm up, and then I'm down. Then my heart goes around and around. Well, I'll bet you five dollars I'm the only fool who'll climb up a string for you. ANSWER: YO YO

9. I could make you happy, baby, satisfy you, too. But how can I if you won't give me a chance to prove my love to you? Won't you just give me one chance? I'll give you my guarantee that you won't be hurt again. ANSWER: ONE BAD APPLE

10. Honey, you lied when you said you loved me, and I had no cause to doubt you.
But I'd rather go on hearing your lies than go on living without you. ANSWER: ARE YOU LONESOME TONIGHT?

1 Comments:

Blogger Billy Rhythm said...

#4 is "Crazy Horses" by Donny and Marie.

9:31 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Previous Posts