Monday, March 17, 2008

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY? HAPPY ST. PADDY'S DAY?

This morning, I am rocking out to an earworm. "Happy Aniversary, Baby, Got you on my mind." I mean, I am really rocking it. What's up with that? I haven't heard that song in YEARS probably. I don't even know who sings it. But I'm dancing around the kitchen, buttering toast, and really getting into it.

On another note, since it's St. Patrick's Day, I thought I'd tell you my little blond St. Patrick's Day story. It's no big whoop or anything, but it's the only St. Patrick's Day story I've got. A long, long, long time ago, I had a crush on a boy. I actually sent him a couple of green carnations with a note that said, "Someone with Irish eyes is thinking of you." I later found out that I am not the least bit Irish. (I'm more French, Welch and Scotch--I think.) And while I still remember the story, I'm sure the boy has long since forgotten.

I'm looking forward to corned beef and cabbage at Ma's tonight. Everyone in the family that likes boiled dinner will be there, and I really enjoy it.

Don't forget to wear green today!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Previous Posts