Friday, January 04, 2008

EBEN WINS SCHOOL GEOGRAPHY BEE!!

I know. I know. I'm being proud again. But Eben won the School Geography Bee! He went up against 9 other students: 1 from the other 5th-grade class, and 8 students from the 6th, 7th, and 8th grades. The runner-up was last year's school champion.

Eben will take the state-wide written test on Wednesday after school. That is supposed to take an hour. If he scores within the top 100 of the school winners, then he'll go somewhere to compete at the state level. If he wins that, then he goes to DC, where the national event is hosted by Alex Trebek. While I'm doubtful we'll be headed there, we will study hard nonetheless. It never hurts to learn!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WTG Eben...All my luck to Eben tomorrow!!!

11:28 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Previous Posts