Friday, December 28, 2007

BILLY RHYTHM'S OBLIGATORY NEW YEAR'S MI-5

1) Do you make New Year's resolutions? Why or why not? If yes, do you keep them? How long?

Oh, sure. I half-heartedly make the "lose weight" one, but usually don't make it past 10:00 AM on January 2. (And I don't count New Year's Day as the day to start---no way am I going to diet when Mom is making prime rib!)

2) "What are you doing New Year's, New Year's eve?"

Scrapbooking, or going to bed at 8:00 PM. Dwane is driving a taxi that night, so there will be nothing exciting going on here. Anyone wanna come scrapbook with me?

3) Would you rather be doing something else? What?

Maybe. Why not? Not sure what, though. I would like to go to dinner and dancing. I haven't done that in a long, long time. Someday, I'll do that. I always used to want to go to New Year's Portland, too. I don't think they even do that anymore.

4) Have you got some goal you'd like to see come to fruition in 2008? New house, or get married, or something?

I don't really think so. Lowering my debt load would be good. Perhaps more work-at-home hours in September, when Caleb goes to school.

5) Have you a fond New Year's memory you'd like to share?

The funniest one has got to be Dwane and Billy Rhythm going in my parents hot tub on New Year's Day, and then running around the house in the snow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Previous Posts